728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Thursday 6 August 2015

What Will You Do?

I stumbled on this story and I decided to share it and get opinions on the issue. Think before you answer the two question in this write-up.
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After two years, his rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000; he didn’t complain because he liked the house. The following year, he could not come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what her husband was passing through and decided to go and borrow the money so that her husband can pay back later. The husband was indeed very happy. He paid back the cash when he got it.
Two years later, the house rent was increased to #700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged he agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could talk with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord was. The revelation of his investigation really shook him. The house belonged to his wife.
My question is, as the man, what would you have done? And as the woman, what would you have said to your husband?
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. if I were the man I will move out of the house and the wife will be paying the rent of the new house and I will never give her any money again. if I were the woman I will say the house belongs to one of my aunts abroad and she is the one collecting the whole money and if I had explained to him he would not understand.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your View Here.....
You can comment by using your google account or use the Facebook comment box...

Item Reviewed: What Will You Do? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown